It has been said that there are no inactive members in any church. They are either actively building it up or actively hindering it. I’m not sure where this came from, but there is a lot of truth in that statement. With that in mind, here are 10 ways to work against your church.
1. Show up only when it is convenient.
2. When you do attend, show up late and leave as soon as possible.
3. Find something to grumble about (music, preaching, people).
4. Whenever your pastor or teacher makes a mistake in his theology, make sure everyone realizes it, but be sure not to talk about it with him.
5. Never appear interested.
6. Refuse to accept any responsibility.
7. Do not spend time in prayer for your church and pastor.
8. Realize that you know more than the leaders in your church, but do not be…
View original post 52 more words