FROM DELIVERANCE TO GLORY
Goats Hair and Ram Skins – Exodus 26:7-14
The linen curtains are referred to as “the Tabernacle” in verse 1 of this chapter. The curtains of goats hair are called a covering.
For those who would tell us that there are many ways to enter into the presence of God I would say this; God has sure gone to a lot of detail to show us that there is only one way in which He can be glorified, and that is by way of His design and His plans
Where the Tabernacle seems to be a difficult way into the presence of God; He has made the way through His Son by His cross.
I. THE GOATS HAIR COVERING THE TABERNACLE (v. 7; 35:26).
II. THE NUMBERS OF THE GOATS HAIR COVERING (vv.7-10).
III. THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF THE GOATS HAIR COVERING (v. 8).
IV. THE BRASS FOR HANGING THE GOATS HAIR COVERING (v. 11).
V. THE COVERING FOR THE TENT OF GOATS HAIR (vv. 12-14).
FILL IN THE BLANKS –
1. _______________ were used in _________________ different sacrifices during a years time.
2. There is probably no ___________________ in the number eleven, but in the numbers ____________ and _____________.
3. The _________________ together were long enough to cover the top, sides and the end; leaving the front ______________ .
4. The ______________ for the linen curtains were of gold (v. 6); the rings for the covering tent are ______________, and is a picture of ___________________ .
5. The covering of ram’s skins ___________ ____________ are probably a picture of a devotion unto death.
-Tim A. Blankenship
1. Goats, eleven; 2. significance, five, six; 3. curtains, open; 4. rings, brass, judgment; 5. dyed red.