FROM DELIVERANCE TO GLORY
The Workman, The Sabbath, and The Law – Exodus 31:1-18
In this early beginning of the worship of GOD for the Israelites GOD had given the designs, yet He used builders, workers for putting things together.
1. Does the Bible or God make a difference between secular and sacred?
2. The name ____________________ means “In the shadow of God”. (vv. 1-2)
3. The making of the pieces for the tabernacle required God’s ________________ and _________________ and ____________________ . (vv. 3-6)
4. There were two men whom God called to be in charge of the building of the tabernacle, and its __________________. (vv. 7-9)
5. These men were also in charge of making the garments for the ______________, and the ______________ ______________, and the ______________ __________________ . (vv. 10-11)
6. The __________________ were to be kept that the people “may know that I am the LORD”. (vv. 12-13)
7. What is the significance of Old Testament sabbath laws for Christians? or is there any significance at all?
-Tim A. Blankenship
1. discussion; 2. Bezaleel; 3. wisdom, understanding, knowledge; 4. furniture; 5. priests, anointing oil, sweet incense; 6. sabbaths; 7. discussion.