FROM DELIVERANCE TO GLORY
Journey In Glory – Exodus 40:1-38
Exodus is a book of mercy, grace, the power of God and His Word. It is the history of the deliverance of the people known as Israel, even Jacob; from Jacob these chosen people came by the promise of God.
The deliverance led to a journey which to them probably seemed far too long; however we have seen why it took so long; and it was due to their disobedience. If we look into our own hearts maybe we too can see that our Christian life is a journey, which is encumbered by our own sin, and disobedience to the Lordship of Christ.
1. When all the work of crafting the tabernacle was done God commanded on the _____________ ___________ of the _______________ _________________ to set it up. (vv. 1-2)
2. Everything was to be placed in its God ordained place. True False (vv. 3-16)
3. The tabernacle was set up in the _______________ year of their journey. (vv. 17-19)
4. The _____________ was the covering for the ark of the covenant while it was being set in the Holy of Holies. (vv. 20-21).
5. The table was set with the bread on the ______________ side; while the candlestick/lampstand was set on the _______________ side. (vv. 22-25)
6. The _______________ _____________ was before the veil. (vv. 26-27)
7. The _____________ ______ _______________ ________________ was the first thing upon entering the court that anyone would see. (vv. 28-29)
8. Moses left the work of the tabernacle unfinished. True False (vv. 30-33)
9. The life of the children of God is to be one filled with _____________ ___________________. (vv. 34-38)
-Tim A. Blankenship
1. first day, first month; 2. True; 3. second; 4. veil; 5. North, South; 6. golden altar; 7. altar of burnt offering; 8. False; 9. God’s Glory.